Wednesday, February 28, 2007


Alrighty then. Here's where we are so far. Lowe's Carpenter Jeans. The backside of this debacle was filled in with various possible tools one might put in all the fancy pockets and loops of these pants. Some cross the fold, others don't, but those that do cross it at right angles (a lesser sin??). I toyed with idea of a dye-cut through the angle square, but decided against it (once you open it, the layout looked strange). Anyways, now I just have to print and fold it. (By the way - the red dotted lines are the folds for layout - they don't print.)(Who am I telling this to?)(Why do I keep using parethesis?)(Is that how you spell parenthesis?)

3 comments:

Jared said...

Looks like a great start! I like the way you are folding it. The fold surely fits the content.

ayah said...

i think it looks great spread out, but i hope it doesnt get too troublesome to read the text crossing over the folds.

And yes that is how you spell parenthesis.

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Dave! In a word... nifty.