skip to main | skip to sidebar

Blog-alog-a-ding dong

Blogging under protest

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Bazooka Jane bites the dust






See Jane chew and die.
Posted by Dave at 9:50 AM

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I know you, Dave... and I'm pretty sure you're just psyched you could make this one of your blog entries.

April 16, 2007 at 10:27 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blogumunity

  • Stephen Namie
  • Jared Putman
  • Jill Blum
  • Kimberly Hines
  • Val Signorelli
  • Nancy Patterson
  • Heather Uzarowski
  • Kerry Cromey
  • Kristina Lohmeyer
  • Emily Ades
  • Tess Hoffman
  • Erin Jakowski
  • Maridel Lares
  • Sarah Haller
  • Ayah Owels
  • Tara Tosti

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (36)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • Typography where?
      • Hey. Your Project Looks Like $h!t.
      • I Need to Get My Drink On.
      • Starburst isn't just a candy anymore.
      • Pointless? I think so. Thank goodness TP doesn't c...
      • The definition of stinky (Project 6)
      • Hey, don't you get other magazines besides Wired?
      • Bazooka Jane bites the dust
      • Timeline=Chronology=Narrative
      • The Missing Note
      • It glows. (Like plasma?)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (9)

About Me

Dave
View my complete profile