I found this in Wired magazine. One of the ways we learned to do a narrative is through chronology. A timeline is a graphical representaion of chronology, so I think its an appropriate example of narrative. The article is disputing the movie industry assumption that movies are leaked onto the internet mainly due to the DVDs produced for Oscar voting, which come out prior to the official DVD release. The timelines show examples comparing the release dates with the first known hi-res version of the movie found online.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Timeline=Chronology=Narrative
I found this in Wired magazine. One of the ways we learned to do a narrative is through chronology. A timeline is a graphical representaion of chronology, so I think its an appropriate example of narrative. The article is disputing the movie industry assumption that movies are leaked onto the internet mainly due to the DVDs produced for Oscar voting, which come out prior to the official DVD release. The timelines show examples comparing the release dates with the first known hi-res version of the movie found online.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment